Should I call for an Ambulance?
21 St Botolph's Road
Telephone: 01732 459 255
Telephone: 01959 563 811
Call A Doctor Urgently
- Sevenoaks: 8.30am - 12.30pm and 2.00pm - 6.30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Brasted: 8.30am - 12.30pm and 2.30pm - 6.30pm (Monday)
8.30am - 12.30pm and 2.30pm - 5.00pm (Tuesday - Thursday)
8.30am - 12.30pm (Friday)
The receptionist will take appropriate action to contact a doctor immediately.
- Age UK - 0800 169 2081
- Childline - 0800 1111
- Samaritans - 116 123
- Kent County Council: Social Care & Health for Children - 03000 411111
- Kent County Council: Social Care & Health for Adults - 03000 416161
- Princess Royal Hospital - 01689 863000
- Maidstone Hospital - 01622 729000
- Tunbridge Wells Hospital - 01892 823535
- Sevenoaks Hospital - 01732 470200
- Sevenoaks Hospital Minor Injuries Unit - 01732 459956 / 01732 470203
If you are in the area for a short time and require medical treatment you are able to register with this practice as a temporary resident. This gives you the same access to general medical services as registered patients but either for a period of 24 hours up to 15 days, or between 15 days and three months. If you are going to be in the area for longer than three months you should register fully with a GP.
If you are registered with another practice locally it is essential that you to attend your own practice where your medical notes are available.
Overseas Visitors & Emergency Treatment for Foreign Visitors
People from abroad are eligible for free treatment on the NHS in the case of an emergency. Broadly, this means that if, in the opinion of the GP, your condition requires emergency treatment you will not be charged for a consultation with the GP. If you require treatment or medication for a pre-existing condition you will be charged a fee, which then should be claimed back via your insurance company.
Please note that these conditions also apply to British nationals living abroad.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.