We will strive to deliver excellent standards of patient care in our practice
Patients Have A Right To:
- Expect the Practice to provide a good medical service and to know that Doctors and Staff keep up to date with their own Professional Development
- To know they are a valued patient
- Understand that we put patients first and we involve them in choices
- To explain our systems to you
- To be courteous and responsive
- To treat all patients equally with respect and courtesy
- To respect your privacy and confidentiality
- To be open and honest in our dealings
- To deal with your requirements as quickly and effectively as possible
- To do out utmost to match your needs with the best available care
- To provide you with a clean and comfortable environment
- To deal with requests and feedback promptly and professionally
In order to achieve these high standards we need your support and cooperation
- To be courteous and respectful to our staff
- To be flexible and accommodating of our recommendations
- To inform us of any change in personal circumstances
- To respect the privacy and confidentiality of other patients
- Expect the Practice to provide a good medical service
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.